View current vacancies and send us your CV
People are Came Bpt’s most precious resource. We rely on them to reach our goals. They carry out a vital, core function in a business in which attention to safety, quality and customer needs are so important. Working to make products that have a high technological value added requires continual empowerment of our firm’s people. Commitment and motivation are the basis for achieving excellence. That is why the CAME GROUP spends significantly on continually training its staff. This improves professionalism and skill levels that lead to constantly high production standards.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The recruitment process may vary from position to position, but generally will be as follows:
- Jobs are advertised on various online website and other media will be used when appropriate.
- Candidates will send their CV and a Cover Letter. The Cover Letter is very important as it describes the motivation of the application.
- If there is no response from Came Bpt South Africa within a reasonable time, the application may be considered unsuccessful.
- The Candidates considered having the right skills and experiences will be contacted for an interview.
- Successful candidates may have to attend a second interview for which some tests and preparation may be required. Some roles may require more than two interviews.